Last Updated: May 10, 2018
- About Us
- What Information We Collect
- How We Collect User Information
- How We Use That Information
- How Long Is The User Information Stored
- With Whom Do We Share User Information
- Exercise Your Rights
- Contact Us
About Us ↑
TailWind is a Marketing Technologies Solutions Integrator that energizes publishers, advertisers and advertising agencies to cut through the complexity of their digital business and drive it fast forward. TailWind, has partnered with a number of cutting edge ad-tech companies and is the Preferred Partner of AppNexus and Sizmek in Central Eastern Europe, South Eastern Europe & MENA.
Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that enables advertisers and advertising agencies to buy, serve, measure and optimize their ads.
AppNexus is a digital advertising technology platform that provides tools for advertisers, or buyers, to purchase ad space and for website and mobile application publishers, or sellers, to sell their ad space in the most efficient way possible
What Information do we collect ↑
For delivering our services we rely on the usage of Third-Party Technology Vendors that enable us to collect certain information about you and your device, each time you visit a Publisher that is part of our platform.
The information collected may include without limitation the following:
- The type of browser and its settings;
- Information about the device’s operating system, device model and type of device
- IP Address
- The website visited, the webpages accessed and date/time of visits
- The advertisements served to that website and the interactions with those advertisements
We do not collect any data that can be used to directly identify an individual, such as name, address, phone number, email address or government identifier.
To learn more about the data collected through our Third-Party Technology Vendors please check their respective privacy policies on the “Exercise your rights” section.
To learn more about the data that can be collected in online advertising, you can also visit the following sites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- AboutAds.info, For Consumers page: http://www.aboutads.info/consumers
- A guide to online behavioral advertising: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
How we collect User Information ↑
The Third-Party Technology Partners we work with are able to collect user information through the use of tags, cookies, pixels and other similar technologies.
To learn more about the ways our Third-Party Technology Partners collect user information, please check their respective privacy policies on the “Exercise your rights” section.
How we use that Information ↑
The information collected from our Third-Party Technology Partners is used in order to:
- Sell ad space on a website or mobile application
- Buy space on a website or mobile application
- Deliver ads to a website or mobile application
We may also use the information collected for the following reasons:
- To analyze and report on how you interact with an ad (e.g. tracking of views and click through rates).
- To protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Please note that our clients may include their own tags, pixels or similar technologies to enrich the information provided by our Third-Party Technology Partners. We are not responsible for their use of data and their privacy practices.
How long is the User Information stored ↑
We do not store information about you in our Data Centers. Data are stored by our Third-Party Technology Partners using generally accepted security standards.
To learn more about the Data Retention Policies of our Third-Party Technology Partners, please check their respective privacy policies on the “Exercise your rights” section.
With whom do we share the User Information ↑
The User information collected through the Third-Party Technology Partners we work with may be shared with:
- Third-Party Technology Vendors (e.g. Ad exchanges, Ad Networks, DSPs, SSPs, Ad servers, Data Management Platforms, Verification Providers).
Please note that, our clients may use this information in conjunction with other information they may have independently collected about you. We are not responsible for their use of data and their privacy practices.Please note that, our clients may use this information in conjunction with other information they may have independently collected about you. We are not responsible for their use of data and their privacy practices.
Exercise your rights ↑
More precisely you have the right to: (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your data, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your User Information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your User Information.
As already stated we do not keep any information about you. All information and personal data regarding you are collected and stored by our Third-Party Technology Partners.
Below is the list with the Third Parties Technology Partners that hold information about you. If you want to exercise your rights, please visit their respective policies:
- Appnexus https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy
- Sizmek https://www.sizmek.com/privacy-policy
Additionally, you can opt-out of receiving interest-based advertising by either the Third-Party Technology Partners we work with or other advertising companies by visiting the following links:
Please note that the above platforms allow you to opt out of interest-based advertising delivered by registered members on the current browser you are using.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on above links will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of targeted content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads).
Please note the following important information related to opting out:
- The opt-out only applies to the browser in the device in which you set it. For example, if you set the opt-out while using the Firefox browser, then the opt-out applies only to the Firefox browser on the device where it was set, not other browsers or devices.
- To opt out from other browsers and devices, you will need to repeat the opt-out process in such browsers and devices.
- If you block the opt-out cookie or your browser is configured to block third-party cookies, then your opt-out may not be effective.
- If you delete your cookies, you will need to opt out again. You may download a browser extension that will help preserve the opt-out preferences you set by visiting www.aboutads.info/PMC.
Contact Us ↑
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may update this policy from time to time in order to reflect changes to our Services or for other legal and regulatory reasons.
If we make material changes to our policy, we will notify you by posting the revised policy on this website.